FYI only recently has the 'smart phone' (all MQ capable) sales passed the 'feature phone' in sales percentage.

Many present day low end 'feature phones' and most older (sold in 2009-2012) 'feature phones' lack the MQ support.

As of mid 2013 many high end 'feature phones' are MQ capable. FWIW they are much more powerful than the 'smart phones' of 2011 and before.

HTH,

Mike