http://girlscoutssangorgonio.org

The client just informed me that the "Alumnae" box is jogging down. I imagine
some sort of older IE padding bug.

It's working fine  in IE10, FF, Safari, Chrome. I don't have an installation of
IE9, just 10 (Win7 on my VM), and 7 and 8 (on WinXP on my VM).

This is a WordPress site, but the front page is its own php file in a child
theme.

I'm pretty certain this can be fixed with a CSS hack. I just don't know how to
do hacks.

Can someone give me some guidance, please? And look at it on IE9 and see if
it's breaking there, too? Should there be a hack for 7, too?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Theresa Jennings