Good morning,

I have a small problem with a site which I hope someone can assist.

The site is www.deveron.org and the problem concerns the horizontal and left-hand navigation lists. I have just separated some of the navigation into the two menus from one horizontal one. Now the drop-down from the horizontal menu falls behind the left-hand menu and is inaccessible.

I am assuming this is a relatively minor problem concerning the stacking contexts of the two lists and/or the z-index. The drop-down menu is using a set of scripts from the Live Web Institute and there are some slightly strange z-index values.

Any help appreciated. I have tried looking using Firebug but so far can't see what needs to be changed.

regards,
Mike

--
Integra Web Design