Hello CSS Discuss,

I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate, re-sending because I'm not sure
it went through the first time. I received a weird auto response with Chinese
characters after my first attempt.

I'm working on a new responsive(not converted yet) site design:
http://e7flux.com/e7flux2014/ and my @font-face fonts aren't showing up in IE
or FF or on mobile. They do show in Safari, Chrome & Opera. I'm not sure what's
wrong.
Also, while on the topic wanted to know what are some best practices,
especially for fall back fonts. I am using the standard: "Arial", "Helvetica",
"sans-serif" but these fonts don't necessarily have the same proportions as my
chosen web fonts, so they would throw the look and feel off of the design if a
fallback font would indeed need to be used.
TIA for feedback!

Elli Vizcaino

You Only Pay for Quality Once
http://www.e7flux.com