I usually go px on the body and % everywhere else. Then when doing media
queries, most the time all I have to adjust is the body px size and everything
else sizes with it correctly. There is always some that are a little off, so
then I go an adjust the % for just that one element for just that media query.

Karl

Sent from losPhone