Ah well, thanks anyhow !

Christopher

Philip Taylor <mailto:p.tay...@rhul.ac.uk>
Sunday, November 16, 2014 5:40 AM
'fraid not, Chris; as I have the ability to re-size on the fly in my server, I have never needed the ability to write client-side to accomplish the same.

Crest Christopher wrote:

Philip do you have any examples ?

Christopher

Philip Taylor <mailto:p.tay...@rhul.ac.uk> wrote :

Chris, how do you think analytic font outlines (TTF, OTF, WHY) get
rendered on your screen at arbitrary sizes ?  A font glyph is just a
small scalable image.
Philip Taylor <mailto:p.tay...@rhul.ac.uk>
Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:19 AM

Crest Christopher wrote:

Chris, how do you think analytic font outlines (TTF, OTF, WHY) get rendered on your screen at arbitrary sizes ? A font glyph is just a small scalable image.

Philip Taylor
Crest Christopher <mailto:crestchristop...@gmail.com>
Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:16 AM
You can write code to make a scalable image successfully ? I'd like to see an example, news to me !

Christopher

Philip Taylor <mailto:p.tay...@rhul.ac.uk>
Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:46 AM

Crest Christopher wrote:

If you can describe your image analytically, you can write code to render it onto a <canvas> element.

Philip Taylor
Crest Christopher <mailto:crestchristop...@gmail.com>
Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:43 AM
Sorry, I don't understand with regard to images ?

Christopher