Hello list,

I am using transform: translate3d(0px, 0px, 0px); on a parent element
for off-screen mobile nav.

At wider widths, I switch to a typical top nav, and add position:fixed
to my header (a child of the aforementioned parent element). After
some research, I learned that the transform on the parent of my header
will mess up the fixed positioning. My question is how do I "turn
off/negate/undo" the transition at wider widths so my fixed header
will work?

Sorry, can't post code right now.

Thanks in advance.

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front-End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399