Searching for coding retina images, most links go into the CSS coding of retina images, not the actual previewing of retina images.

When I zoom in 200% I see AA on the images, why I don't find it completely accurate. That is all the methods there are, arghh !

David Laakso <mailto:laakso.davi...@gmail.com>
Thursday, January 29, 2015 1:34 AM
On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:51 AM, Crest Christopher

Complicated and difficult topic. Try searching "coding retina images."

David Laakso <mailto:laakso.davi...@gmail.com>
Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:26 AM
On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Crest Christopher

<sigh> url?

Crest Christopher <mailto:crestchristop...@gmail.com>
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:09 PM
I need to preview retina display graphics on a PC in comparison to non-retina, the browser hacks, brought forth by Chrome or FireFox in my opinion do a lack luster Job, showing me a page at 200% really doesn't do a whole lot of good, so does not owning a iPad or iPhone but I won't add an Apple product to my workbench, thanks, but no thanks.

Can anyone offer any suggestions ?

Christopher