> Le 5 juin 2015 à 10:23, Crest Christopher <crestchristop...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
> A while ago I posted I couldn't get masking to work; here is my example
> <https://jsfiddle.net/WildWind/bs84tegs/11/>.  I had the mask rule within the
> class = two, but it wasn't working, I decided, even though it won't be
> removing parts of the black stylized circle to use pseudo-element:after with
> the mask rule, it may be wrong, it doesn't appear to be working anyhow ?

There are quite a few typos in your fiddle… And your generated element will do
nothing because it is empty. At a minimum, you’d need to add `content:''; ` to
have that ::after element do something.

I got something working in both Safari 8 and Opera 29:
http://dev.l-c-n.com/_junk/mask.html

Dunno if this is what you’re after…

According to caniuse, it is enabled by default, unperfected in Chromium based
browsers, but at least in Opera, you need the -webkit prefix (and I’m not clear
if the `mask-type:` is actually fully supported).
http://caniuse.com/#search=mask

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh