On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Crest Christopher <
crestchristop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was thinking this was irrelevant in the present.  The page(s) main
> container must have contained within the borders of the main container of
> the page the following ?

I do not understand your question.

The code above represents a container with 2 siblings that are floating
left and right. In my original reply, I included CSS for the class "clear"
which will cause the container to clear itself with out the use of
additional, needless (IMHO) HTML elements. The above could be occurring
many times within a single webpage. It is not just the main page structure,
though it would work for that as well.

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399