We attempted a responsive page in Marketo and ended up  kicking it to the
curb. Their 'responsiveness' is sketchy and incomplete in my opinion.

In any case, I'd recommend percentages.

On Thursday, June 11, 2015, J.C. Berry <jcharlesbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all, I have this page
> http://go.xifin.com/connectivity.html
> and we are trying to make it responsive. Marketo has an editor that
> absolutely positions everything and every item is only a child of <body>.
> You can see that I have some of it working, but things like the vertical
> placement - top - just don't work consistently at various widths. Would I
> use some kind percentages? Something else? Also, the video sizing and the
> background TV is tough.
>
> Thanks guys!
>
> --
> J.C. Berry, M.A.
> UI Developer
> 619.306.1712(m)
> jcharlesbe...@gmail.com <javascript:;>
> http://www.mindarc.com

> This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
> U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is
> confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Tom Livingston | Senior Front End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399