This is actually not a question - because for as question, somebody have to
think, for yours in particular you just have to open a CSS3 documentation
or open any good link with extensive amount of pictures - just check css
tricks site, just for example.
Answering your "question" would be a little bit insulting for any person
who spent a few minutes checking the docs.

Seriously, ask something worth answering.