I don't use viewport width and height as I don't design to need them.
My stomach hurst because of the humor that was in Philippe's response.
I don't take antacids... sorry nice try.

As for helping you understand, we can't because you don't listen to the help we
provide.
Wither it be cynical or not, people have been responding to your questions with
the correct answers.
However, you evidently don't want to accept their answers and so you continue
to ask the same question over and over again.

For me this gets tiresome. I can not speak for others.

I for one have tried going out of my way to help you off list even and I
still have not been able to, so what do you suggest I do to help you crest??
I have been more than willing.

If you want my opinion, stick to em or rem for your fonts.
Leave the VW and VH alone till you understand web development a bit more.
I am not being cynical when I say this. Just realistic.

GL,

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm