Lars,

I'm getting the error "Database backend is exceedingly busy => Terminating
(requesting retry)" occasionally; not sure if it has to do with the patch I
provided for "subdir_deletion" though. I'm  sure that i did not play with
SQL queries in my first version of the patch and even with that I see this
error coming up occasionally, perhaps when the network is slow. I'm
planning to run a few more tests to confirm whether this issue exists in
the trunk version or introduced with my patch.

Could you throw some light on what can be going wrong to get that error?

Thanks and Regards,
Samba