Hi,
I have this error that I can't solve after configuring csync2. Here is the output error on the yyyy machine when I did the following command:
yyyy# csync2 -x -vvv
SQL: SELECT peername FROM dirty GROUP BY peername ORDER BY random()
SQL Query finished.
SQL: SELECT filename, myname, force FROM dirty WHERE peername = 'xxxx' ORDER by filename ASC
SQL Query finished.
Connecting to host xxxx (SSL) ...
Local> SSL\n
Peer> OK (activating_ssl).\n
Establishing SSL connection failed.

I also have this weird situation when I ran #openssl s_client -connect localhost:30865
CONNECTED(00000003)
140546063496872:error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol:s23_clnt.c:766:
---
no peer certificate available
---
No client certificate CA names sent
---
---
New, (NONE), Cipher is (NONE)
Secure Renegotiation IS NOT supported
Compression: NONE
Expansion: NONE
---

This is my simple csync2.cfg file:
group ha-mail {
 host yyyy xxxx;
 key     /etc/csync2/csync2.key;
 include /etc/csync2/csync2.cfg;
 auto none;
 backup-directory /opt/csync2-bak;
 backup-generations 3;
}

I have tried to find solutions on forums, but I failed using them. Some people say maybe it's a libgcrypto problem using /dev/urandom.

Thanks for your help.
Regards
--Richard