Thank you for clearing up this mystery!

On Jan 19, 2014, at 9:48, "Sean" <s...@ttys0.net<mailto:s...@ttys0.net>> wrote:

It’s not the version of sqlite on RHEL6 that’s getting you.

Name        : sqlite-devel
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.6.20
Release     : 1.el6
Size        : 81 k
Repo        : rhel-x86_64-server-6
Summary     : Development tools for the sqlite3 embeddable SQL database engine
License     : Public Domain
Description : This package contains the header files and development
documentation
            : for sqlite. If you like to develop programs using sqlite, you
will need
            : to install sqlite-devel.

They name the header files: sqlite3.h instead of sqlite.h.

I made symlinks to work around it.

ln -s /usr/include/sqlite3.h /usr/include/sqlite.h
ln -s /usr/include/sqlite3ext.h /usr/include/sqliteext.h

It would be nice for the configure script to do this instead. Perhaps in a
future release, assuming there is a future release.

---

GPG Public Key : 5CF8C26E : http://ttys0.net/sean.ttys0.net.asc

On Jan 17, 2014, at 2:57 PM, Boyd, Robert