hey all,

I have a bit of a strange situation here. I have the following
directories I need to sync.

A /var/customers                 (RW local copy to use)
B /mnt/nvwh2/var/customers (RW slow reads, sync to)
C /mnt/nvwh2ro/var/customers (RO fast reads no writes, sync from)

/var/customers is to be used to update /mnt/nvwh2/var/customers and will
be updated from /mnt/nvwh2ro/var/customers. so the flow of data is.

A -> B -> C

B and C are mount binds and Bis actually a remote FUSE mount that needs
to be updated.

Anyone have an idea how I can best configure this?

thanks,
Chuck