On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 04:51:29PM -0500, Brian Cottingham wrote:
> My employer wants to keep an NFS share with 100 million files in sync
> across a few datacenters. Would csync2 cope with that OK? would performance
> be terrible?

Very much depends on how you set it up,
what you actually expect the behaviour to be,
and how you plan to use it.

The latency of the IO subsystems, file system in use, and the amount of
system RAM will have some say in the overall perceived performance,
as the change rate obviously, and the database backend as well.

Linbit can probably help you get your setup into a supportable state.

Though we of course would try to figure out what you really want to
achieve, and whether csync2 is the right tool for the job to start with.

        Lars