Hi.

I'm really happy with csync2: I could finally have a full geo-syncronization of my webservers, improving performances and reliability of the hosted sites. I wrote a little daemon that handle synchronization management, but there is something unclear and I don't know where I'm wrong.

The problem is that I wanted to use the -M feature to display modifications (after a csync2 -cr, of course), but the only result I obtain is an empty output and a 2 as exit code, no matter if I have or not modification on the path I'm including in sync.

I tried csync -M with or without -C config file, with version 1.34 and 2.0, but none of it works. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Bye

--
Miguel Bonera