Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> You do realize that there is a git beyond github?

Yes. I and I know you are only joking. But there are big advantages IMO to
using github. Everyone expects you to be there and it is confusing when a
project is not. Plus of course the benefit of the simple task tracker, pull
requests and the web browsing of a repo.

Finally, submitting patches by email loses all the commit history of that
patch, who made it and why it was made.

Anyhow, I made a simple patch for you for updating the docs:

https://github.com/ari/csync2/commit/4cf424738840f226ef01492ca3fbceed96cbb62d

Cheers
Ari

--