Hello all,
I recieved this email yesterday and wanted to pass on the information.  I am
assuming you would purchase these books directly from the publisher so you
cannot use CTLS money for these books.

Amanda


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 10:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Candlewick Overstock Sale


Dear Amanda Williams,

This may seem like an odd e-mail for me to be sending you but we have a
somewhat unusual situation at Candlewick and I thought you might be
interested in knowing about it.  Some teachers and librarians have expressed
interest in knowing when we're about to sell off some overstocks in order to
be able to take advantage of unbelievably good prices on some unbelievably
good books.  At long last, I'm happy to offer you this opportunity.  We are
going to sell some stock at an extremely reduced price and if you would like
to buy it - either for circulation or to give away - we would be glad to
offer you an 80% discount off the retail price! (plus shipping from NY)

I am attaching a list of available books that includes their cover price,
the
quantity we have available, the sale price per book, and the total.  In
particular, I thought you might be interested in the Brand New Reader
series;
they might work nicely for summer reading programs in libraries or literacy
circles in schools. If you need a reminder about any of the titles listed
you
can find information about them on www.candlewick.com.

In order for us to do this efficiently we have to ask that you buy the
entire
quantity of any given title (e.g. all 700 copies of Dear Diary) and that you
place this order before next Friday, DECEMBER 14TH.  Sound impossible? Any
way we can make it easier we will try to do.

We are also offering this deal to stores but it seemed that schools and
libraries might be interested too and could certainly use the amazing
discount.  This is the first time we have done this and I hope you'll be
able
to take advantage of it.

If you would like to purchase books please contact Miriam Johnson at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (I am cc'ing her here for ease) or call her at
617-588-4470.

Happy holidays!

Anne Irza-Leggat
Library and School Marketing Manager
Candlewick Press
2067 Masachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02140
617-588-4430
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



Attachment: OVRSTKM-BCA.xls
Description: Binary data



---------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Include in body: unsubscribe ctls-l

For information on CTLS-L please visit:
http://www.ctls.net/document/ctls-l.htm

Reply via email to