http://www.4bypass.com/codebreak5.htm

This story starts around the 1830 era. The States and United States were
getting ripped off by the banks where they deposited their money. History
calls this the era of the great banking swindles. In order to protect
themselves, these corporations (the States and the United States) decided to
create their own Independent Treasury in 1840 under Van Buren's message of 5
Sept. 1837.  However, it was bitterly opposed by Henry Clay and Daniel
Webster who were Whigs, a party devoted to Nationalist tendencies. The
independent treasury bill, also known as the subtreasury or divorce bill,
was introduced in the Senate where it passed. It incorporated the
legal-tender amendment. This proviso called for a gradual reduction in the
acceptance of notes of specie-paying banks in payment of government dues
until 1841, when all payment should be made in legal tender.

This meant that the governments were now violating their   agreement of 1783
with the Crown and violating the obligation in the Constitution that only
the PRIVATE banks could issue paper money.  This scheme was instituted as
the first bank of the United States, which was run by foreign controlled
stockholders of the British realm. These foreign stockholders are listed in
the American Almanac and Repository for the year 1833, which was obtained
from the University of Lewisburg. John Marshall, the Chief Justice of the
supreme court is listed as having 3878 shares and the second largest foreign
stockholder. He ruled against the constitution when ruling for the bank in
the well known McCulloch case in Maryland. Conflict of interest runs rampant
in "government" now and then doesn't it? Because the hard money would show
the inflation of paper money, it had to be stopped to support the federal
reserve note by the Crown operating through the internationalist bankers.

            GOING AFTER THE WRONG PEOPLE?
            A TEST OF COMPREHENSION
            BY THE INFORMER
            This could be a once upon a time story but for the fact that it is
            true...
[...]
            This Independent Treasury called for all government payments and
            disbursements should be made in hard money after June 30, 1843 and
            sub-treasuries were established in New York, Boston, Philadelphia,
            St. Louis, New Orleans, Washington and Charlestown. This Act was
            repealed when the Whig Party gained control of the country. When the
            Whigs were defeated in 1844, the Independent Treasury was
            reestablished in 1846. 1 Every thing was as it should be because the
            Treasury now dealt in specie and tweaked the nose of the foreign
            banking cartel. As the saying goes, "you don't fool mother banking,"
            when showing that paper was the cause of inflation and the cause for
            the banking swindles.
            Enter the Rothschild/Vatican cabal that was kept from instituting
            the first Bank in the United States when Washington instituted the
            emergency powers clause of the constitution in 1791. At one time the
            King of England was controlled by the Vatican. The Vatican stated
            that the Magna Charta violates the tenets of the Church because
            possession of rights by anyone does so. 2 For those of you that
            think the International Bankers are behind all this, think again
            after reading the following. You better know history all the way
            back to the Bible before saying you know who pulls the purse
            strings. You so called "christians" who read the New History of
            America know what I mean. This is taken from Britannia: Sources of
            British History.
                KING JOHN's Concession of England and Ireland to the Pope.
                In the matter of the election and installation of Stephen
                Langton as Archbishop of Canterbury, King John, in the words of
                Pope Innocent III, had by "impious persecution", tried to
                "enslave" the entire English Church. As a result, the pope laid
                on England an interdict (1208-14), a sort of religious "strike",
                wherein no religious service be performed for anyone, guilty or
                innocent. When this didn't work, the king, himself, was
                excommunicated. Caving-in under that pressure, John wrote a
                letter of concession to the pope, hoping to have the interdict
                and the excommunication lifted (1213). John's concession which,
                in effect, made England a fiefdom of Rome, worked like a charm.
                The satisfied pope lifted the yoke he had hung on the people of
                England and their king.
                John, by the grace of God, king of England, lord of Ireland,
                duke of Normandy and Aquitaine, count of Anjou, to all the
                faithful of Christ who shall look upon this present charter,
                greeting. We wish it to be known to all of you, through this our
                charter, furnished with our seal, that inasmuch as we had
                offended in many ways God and our mother the holy church, and in
                consequence are known to have very much needed the divine mercy,
                and can not offer anything worthy for making due satisfaction to
                God and to the church unless we humiliate ourselves and our
                kingdoms: we, wishing to humiliate ourselves for Him who
                humiliated Himself for us unto death, the grace of the Holy
                Spirit inspiring, not induced by force or compelled by fear, but
                of our own good and spontaneous will and by the common counsel
                of our barons, do offer and freely concede to God and His holy
                apostles Peter and Paul and to our mother the holy Roman church,
                and to our lord pope Innocent and to his Catholic successors,
                the whole kingdom of England and the whole kingdom Ireland, with
                all their rights and appurtenances, for the remission of our own
                sins and of those of our whole race as well for the living as
                for the dead; and now receiving and holding them, as it were a
                vassal, from God and the Roman church, in the presence of that
                prudent man Pandulph, subdeacon and other household of the lord
                pope, we perform and swear fealty for them to him our aforesaid
                lord pope Innocent, and his catholic successors and the Roman
                church, according to the form appended; and in the presence of
                the lord pope, if we shall be able to come before him, we shall
                do liege homage to him; binding our successors aid our heirs by
                our wife forever, in similar manner to perform fealty and show
                homage to him who shall be chief pontiff at that time, and to
                the Roman church without demur. As a sign, moreover, of this our
                own, we will and establish perpetual obligation and concession
                we will establish that from the proper and especial revenues of
                our aforesaid kingdoms, for all the service and customs which we
                ought to render for them, saving in all things the penny of St.
                Peter, the Roman church shall receive yearly a thousand marks
                sterling, namely at the feast of St. Michael five hundred marks,
                and at Easter five hundred marks, seven hundred, namely, for the
                kingdom of England, and three hundred for the kingdom of
                Ireland, saving to us and to our heirs our rights, liberties and
                regalia; all of which things, as they have been described above,
                we wish to have perpetually valid and firm; and we bind
                ourselves and our successors not to act counter to them. And if
                we or any one of our successors shall presume to attempt this,
                whoever he be, unless being duly warned he come to his kingdom,
                and this senses, be shall lose his right to the kingdom, and
                this charter of our obligation and concession shall always
                remain firm."
            This occured before the Magna Charta. The Magna Charta did not wipe
            this covenant out. Said covenant with the Pope continues on until
            this present day.   As far as the Pope and King are concerned, the
            Magna Charta is null and void.   Why? Because of the Vatican\banker
            cabal that tried to setup the first bank of the United States. Back
            to the question at hand.
            How does the King stop this act pulled against him? Become bed
            partners with the Rothschild/ Vatican cabal by calling on his
            covenant wih the Vatican that you just read. See, whatever deal the
            King made with the people didn't change the contract with the
            Vatican. Just like when the Colonies made you, the man, Sovereign
            -and the King agreed by Treaty of 1783. It did not change the
            control of the states by the King. So, with minor changes of the
            Independent Treasury during the Civil War, it remained the same
            until merged with the federal reserve system in 1913.3  The federal
            reserve notes were used by the private banking cartel that operated
            in America. Even in 1890 the Congress spoke about, and acts were
            created wherein the federal reserve notes were mentioned. The
            creation of the Federal Reserve System was the inroad to get rid of
            the Independent Treasury.
            Most Board members of the Federal Reserve System were American's who
            operated as front men for the internationalist's pulling the puppet
            strings. These federal reserve banks were empowered to rediscount
            the systems currency, commercial and agriculture paper of member
            banks, not the United States currency, and was to be based upon
            approved rediscounted paper deposited by member banks. Against such
            paper the reserve banks could issue Federal Reserve notes, which
            were accepted as government obligations, as part of the circulating
            money supply.
            Note, there is no mention of the United States Note because that was
            100 percent backed by gold and silver. However, the Federal Reserve
            note had to be backed by only 40 percent of the gold and silver. Now
            we have two banking systems running side by side and causing great
            strife for the law-merchants. This was good for the average joe
            because he could depend on the Independent Treasury to accept his
            gold or silver for safe keeping and return 10 years later with a
            silver or gold certificate (a U.S. note) and redeem a 20 dollar U.S.
            note for 20 dollars of gold or silver.
            Not so with the Federal Reserve note, for if push come to shove he
            could obtain what was left after the obligation was paid by the
            United States on this bogus note which only needed to be backed by
            40 percent gold or silver. See how the Crown via the private banking
            cartel is causing a problem. It's called the Hegelian theory.
            "Mother banking," as stated before will destroy you. It just took
            till 1921 to do it. The private federal reserve swindled the
            people's money in eight short years. When the banks couldn't pay the
            depositors when they wanted their own money back in 1929, they
            declared imperfect commercial international war on the people of
            America when the federal reserve themselves had Roosevelt bring
            forth the Trading with the Enemy Act. This Act was rewritten in 1933
            to include the people of America, where it had not done so before in
            1917.
            The Independent Treasury had a Secretary of Treasury and was named
            "the Secretary of the Treasury of the United States." Yes, he really
            existed because there was an honest to goodness United States
            Treasury. Enter now the problem solvers, the King in drag. They
            proceeded to abolish the United States Treasury in the year 1921 by
            the Act of 1920.4 Now the fraud will be shown for what it is. In
            other words, we are not dealing with people that we think we should
            be dealing with in the taxation scam. Anybody who has a 1992 CD Rom
            of the 50 Titles of the United States Code can pull all this
            material and much more. I am scraping the top portion to get you
            started. So here we go down the rabbit trail.
            Under Independent Treasury, Title 31 USC 3322,
                "Historical and Revision notes; In subsection (a), before clause
                (1), the words `Secretary of the Treasury' are substituted for
                `Treasurer of the United States' because the of the source
                provisions restated in section 321 (c) of the revised title. . .
                . The words `treasurer or' are omitted as obsolete because of
                the 1st-4th pars. under the heading `Independent Treasury' in
                the Act of May 29, 1920 (ch. 214, 41 Stat. 654; also see 31 USC
                3301 Historical Notes."
            Ok, let us look at 41 Stat 654, which says, "Act May 29, 1920,
            abolished office of Assistant Treasurer at specified cities." Stat.
            654 is the source for 12 USC 121. Now let us look at "section 321
            (c)" in 41 Stat. Just as one would guess, that has been involved
            with the IRS over many years, alcohol.
            41 Stat 321, source for 27 USC Sec 71 to 90a Omitted.

            CODIFICATION.
            I will quote only two of the sections.
            Section 81, 5, related to withdrawal of alcohol produced at any
            industrial alcohol plant tax-free for denaturing, for use by any
            scientific university, for scientific research by any laboratory, or
            for use in any hospital or sanitarium, was incorporated in sections
            3108 (a) and 3124 (a) of Internal Revenue Code of 1939.
            Section 88, 6 related to applicability of administrative provisions
            of internal revenue laws, was incorporated in section 3122 of
            Internal Revenue Code of 1939.
            So let us look at "47 Stat. 1957" in Section 81, it states;
            "49 Stat. 1957, related to extension of industrial alcohol laws to
            Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, was incorporated in section 3123 of
            Internal Revenue Code of 1939."
            Now back to end note 4., which is the source law for 31 USC 1310.
            The Historical and Revision Notes state, "The word `official' is
            substituted for `officer' for consistency in the revised title. In
            clause (1), the word `Treasury' is substituted for `Treasurer of the
            United States' because of the source provisions restated in section
            321 of the revised title and Department of the Treasury Order 229 of
            January 14, 1974 (39 F.R. 2280). The words `or of an assistant
            treasurer' in section 1 of the Act of June 23, 1874, are omitted as
            superseded by section 1 (1st par. under heading `Independent
            Treasury') of the Act of May 29, 1920 (ch. 214, 41 Stat 254)."
            Ok people now you know Mary Ellen Withrow is the "Treasury" because
            she is the "Treasurer of the United States," correct? So why is it
            stated in the Notes, "In subsection (c) (2), the word `Secretary' is
            substituted for `Treasurer" because of the source provisions
            restated in section 321 (c) of the revised title?" Simple there is
            no "secretary" that is the Secretary of the United States Treasury
            as there is no United States Independent Treasury anymore. Following
            the trail to this point you have;
            WHAT ONCE WASIS NOW
                        Treasurer"Secretary of the Treasury"
                        Treasurer of the United States"Treasury"
                        Treasurer"Secretary"

            Read this until you have it firmly locked in your brain. The
            "Secretary" in the Internal Revenue Code is at present, Manual Diaz
            Saldan'a, 7 who, was the treasurer of Puerto Rico? He is the
            "Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico." See, they don't tell you
            who is Secretary of what Treasury, do they? Fraud perhaps, but you
            didn't ask, did you? Are liars and theives supposed to tell all? And
            all along you thought it was Robert Rubin or his predecessors
            because isn't he called Secretary of the Treasury? Don't presume
            anything when dealing with liars, theives, profligates, cretins (all
            three branches of de facto usurpers) and the like. Now go back and
            tie in 41 Stat 321, 49 Stat. 1957 with Title 27, Title 26 and all
            other sections where the term "secretary" is used such as 6020 (b).
            Do not confuse the Secretary of treasury Robert Rubin with the
            Secretary of the Treasury Mary Ellen Withrow (old Treasurer of the
            United States Treasury) or is it Manual Saldan'a, Secretary of
            Treasury of Puerto Rico? Rubin is Secretary of the treasury alright,
            but not of the United States. He is Secretary of treasury of the
            Federal Reserve/IMF. The agent of the United States that took place
            of the Independent Treasury through the Federal Reserve Act.
            That is why he has no subscribed oath of office under 5 USC 3331 and
            why he is paid by the International Monetary Fund/Bank found in 60
            Stat 1401 et seq. Rubin is not the "Secretary" described in 26 USC
            6301, is he? And neither is Mary Ellen Withrow who is also the
            Secretary of the Treasury according to the chart above. Now look at
            26 USC 7401, and define the "secretary" so it does not conflict with
            the "secretary" in 26 USC 6301, defined in 27 CFR 250.11. Can the
            "secretary" in 7401 or any other section be anyone other than the
            one defined in 6301? If it does, then provide to me the definition
            found in any regulation or statute for another "secretary,"
            otherwise it would be "manifestly incompatible with the intent
            thereof" of what Congress had in mind when abolishing the
            Independent Treasury, and changing the definitions all around, huh?
            The Attorney General holds the Title of Alien Property Custodian and
            when they team up in 26 USC 7401, they both have to sign on the
            dotted line to prosecute you for what, Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
            commercial crimes? How about contract crimes where you became a
            government employee receiving "Federal Wages?" I'll get to that
            around page 8.
            Now let us see what happened to those real Treasury "officers" that
            were changed to "officials" in section 321 when the Independent
            Treasury was abolished. We go to;
            Title 5 USC 5512, Historical and Revision notes.
                "In subsection (b), reference to the `General Accounting Office'
                is substituted for `accounting officers of the Treasury' on
                authority of the Act of June 10, 1921, ch 18, title III, 42
                Stat. 23. Reference to the `Attorney General' is substituted for
                `Solicitor of the Treasury' and `Solicitor' on authority of
                section 16 of the Act of March 3, 1933, ch 212, 47 Stat. 1517;
                section 5 of E.O. 6166, June 10, 1933; and section 1 of 1950
                Reorg. Plan No. 2, 64 Stat. 1261."
            What becomes apparent now is that the term Solicitor only deals with
            contracting parties and operates in Chancery court to which he
            represents the Treasury. There must be a contract. You have one with
            the government? No? better think again when we get to joint-venture.
            A solicitor can control the property in the interim during a case.
            Now there is a statute that declared the "attorney General" to
            become the "Alien Property Custodian." Before we get to that you
            will have to understand the functions of the Alien Property
            Custodian and why it is so critical to understand in reference to
            the above paragraph's dates dealing with the War Powers Act, so read
            Title 50 Appendix, Sec. 9. After reading this we now come to the
            meat of who is coming after you in conjunction with the Secretary of
            the Treasury of Puerto Rico by reading Part of 8, "Attorney General.
            The term `Attorney General' includes the Alien Property Custodian
            whose functions were transferred to the Attorney General pursuant to
            Executive Order 9788 (3 CFR 1943-1948 Comp., p.575) . ..." Please
            note the word "includes" is restrictive. This is proof that the word
            includes is restrictive in all IRS code or statute where the word
            means is not used. You don't have to go any further than this for
            proofs.
                Sec. 9 "Trading With the Enemy Act. The term `Trading With the
                Enemy Act' includes all amendments of such Act, and all orders,
                rules, and regulations issued or prescribed under such Act or
                any such amendment."
            Now put 303.1-1 (d)
            " . . . charged with the liability for internal revenue tax in
            connection with such property." with 303.1-1 (g) "Property. The term
            `property' includes money, . . .." Federal reserve notes are
            property to which a liability attaches under;
            10 "Tax. The term `tax' has the meaning stated in section 36(d) of
            the Treading With the Enemy Act as added by the Act of August 8,
            1946."
            11 "Interest and Penalties. (a) Liability for interest and civil
            penalties. Under subsection (d) of section 36, of the Trading With
            the Enemy Act there is no liability for interest or penalty on
            account of any act or failure of the Attorney General."
            12 Claims for refund or credit. "(a) Claims for refund or credit
            must be filed within the period prescribed by section 6511 of the
            Internal Revenue Code of 1954 as modified by section 36(c) of the
            Trading With the Enemy Act.. . .."
            Hello Enemy of congress, are you listening yet. Are you
            comprehending that the control of the IRC is done by the Trading
            With the Enemy Act of congress?

            Title 50 13 PART I. PRESIDENT AND DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
                SECTION 101. FUNCTIONS OF THE ALIEN PROPERTY CUSTODIAN
                (a) Except as provided by subsection (b) of this section, all
                functions vested by law in the Alien Property Custodian or the
                Office of Alien Property Custodian are transferred to the
                Attorney General and shall be performed by him or, subject to
                his direction and control, by such officers and agencies of the
                Department of Justice as he may designate.
                (b) The functions vested by law in the Alien Property Custodian
                or the Office of Alien Property Custodian with respect to
                property or interests located in the Philippines or which were
                so located at the time of vesting in or transfer to an officer
                or agency of the United States under the Trading With the Enemy
                Act, as amended (50 App. U.S.C. 1 et seq.), are transferred to
                the President and shall be performed by him or, subject to his
                direction and control, by such officers and agencies as he may
                designate.
                PART II. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY SEC. 201. CONTRACT
                SETTLEMENT FUNCTIONS
                (Repealed. Pub. L. 97-258, Sec. 5(b), Sept. 13, 1982, 96 Stat.
                1068, 1085. Section transferred various contract settlement
                functions to the Secretary of the Treasury and abolished the
                Office of Contract Settlement.) [So now the contract is with the
                Treasurer who was the Secretary of Treasury of the United
                States? Does it say Secretary of the Treasury of the United
                States? So it must be the Treasurer, see above who you are
                dealing with.]
                SEC. 202. NATIONAL PROHIBITION ACT FUNCTIONS
                The functions of the Attorney General and of the Department of
                Justice with respect to (a) the determination of Internal
                Revenue taxes and penalties (exclusive of the determination of
                liability guaranteed by permit bonds) arising out of violations
                of the National Prohibition Act (see 27 U.S.C. note preceding
                Sec. 1) occurring prior to the repeal of the eighteenth
                amendment to the Constitution, and (b) the compromise, prior to
                reference to the Attorney General for suit, of liability for
                such taxes and penalties, are transferred to the Commissioner of
                Internal Revenue, Department of the Treasury:
                Provided, That any compromise of such liability shall be
                effected in accordance with the provisions of section 3761 of
                the Internal Revenue Code (of 1939) (see 26 U.S.C. 7122). All
                files and records of the Department of Justice used primarily in
                the administration of the functions transferred by the
                provisions of this section are hereby made available to the
                Commissioner of Internal Revenue for use in the administration
                of such functions."
            Are they talking about "individual income taxes" here or ATF taxes?
            Want to know why you are licensed, AKA the SS#, to get a job or
            otherwise? It is due to the revamping of the War Powers Act of 1917
            to make the people the enemy of the banking cartel. They charge
            (tax) you for the use of the military scrip, AKA federal reserve
            note, as it is a foreign bill of exchange. Here is but a small
            portion of which you will have to read it all. I told you I'm only
            scratching the surface and those of you that wanted cites to
            research here they are.
                Sec. 3. Acts prohibited 14
                It shall be unlawful -
                (a) For any person in the United States, except with the license
                of the President, granted to such person, or to the enemy, or
                ally of enemy, as provided in this Act (sections 1 to 6, 7 to
                39, and 41 to 44 of this Appendix) to trade, or attempt to
                trade, either directly or indirectly, with, to, or from, or for,
                or on account of, or on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any
                other person, with knowledge or reasonable cause to believe that
                such other person is an enemy or ally of enemy, or is conducting
                or taking part in such trade, directly or indirectly, for, or on
                account of, or on behalf of, or for the benefit of, an enemy or
                ally of enemy.
                Sec. 30. Attachment or garnishment of funds or property held by
                Custodian 15
                Any money or other property returnable under subsection (b) or
                (n) of section 9 (section 9(b) or (n) of this Appendix) shall,
                at any time prior to such return, be subject to attachment in
                accordance with the provisions of the code of law for the
                District of Columbia, as amended, relating to attachments in
                suits at law and to attachments for the enforcement of judgments
                at law and decrees in equity, but any writ of attachment or
                garnishment issuing in any such suit, or for the enforcement of
                any judgment or decree, shall be served only upon the Alien
                Property Custodian, who shall for the purposes of this section
                be considered as holding credits in favor of the person entitled
                to such return to the extent of the value of the money or other
                property so returnable. Nothing in this section shall be
                construed as authorizing the taking of actual possession, by any
                officer of any court, of any money or other property held by the
                Alien Property Custodian or by the Treasurer of the United
                States.
                TRANSFER OF FUNCTIONS
                Functions of Alien Property Custodian and Office of Alien
                Property Custodian, except those relating to property or
                interest in Philippines, vested in Attorney General. See notes
                set out under section 6 of this Appendix. emphasis added
                WORLD WAR II ALIEN PROPERTY CUSTODIAN
                Reestablishment and termination of Office of Alien Property
                Custodian during World War II, see notes set out under section 6
                of this Appendix.
                SECTION REFERRED TO IN OTHER SECTIONS
                This section is referred to in title 28 section 2680.
            There you have it people, the Attorney General is coming after your
            property and he has no interest or power over the Philippines, just
            you. Hey, file a tort action, it's right in 28 USC 2680. And there
            are other avenues located within this treatise to get remedy. The
            question to ask is, "What RIGHT do they have to bring the action in
            the first place, rather than, what claim do they have to bring?"
            42 Stat. 23 created the General Accounting office which is not an
            agency by any stretch of the imagination. It is an independent
            establishment. 17 To prove it is not an agency read 5 USC 3132, and
            while you are at it pull 5 USC 4101, 4301, 4501, 5102, 5342, 5531,
            5561 and 7511 for the definition of employee and who it is, and is
            not and 4701. 4701 describes "eligible." Here you will see if you
            are "eligible" to qualify for government employment, under 3401 of
            Title 26. If you think you have dependents that can be claimed under
            26 USC 152, think again after reading Title 5 Appendix, Sec. 109
            definitions. Are you a federal official? Another cite you should
            fully investigate is 5 USC Sec. 5921.
                "For the purpose of this subchapter -
                (1) 'Government' means the Government of the United States;
                (2) 'agency' means an Executive agency and the Library of
                Congress, but does not include a Government controlled
                corporation;
                (3) 'employee' means an employee in or under an agency and more
                specifically defined by regulations prescribed by the President;
                Reference to 'ambassadors, ministers, and officers of the
                Foreign Service under the Department of State' is omitted as
                included in the definition of 'employee'. Emphasis added
            In the Historical notes this is more explicit; "In paragraph (3),
            the word 'employee' is substituted for `individual in the civilian
            service' in view of the definition of `employee' in section 2105."
            Further on in the notes you will find this:
                "Section 522 of Pub. L. 86-707, Sept. 6, 1960, 74 Stat. 802.
                Overseas Differentials and Allowances Act, provided that:
                'Notwithstanding any provision of this Act (enacting chapter 37
                of former title 5 (now covered by this subchapter), amending
                other sections as shown in the Tables, and enacting provisions
                set out as notes under this section and section 912 of Title 26,
                Internal Revenue Code) and until such time as regulations are
                issued under this Act, employees shall continue to be paid
                allowances and differentials in accordance with rules and
                regulations issued pursuant to the laws in effect immediately
                prior to the enactment of this Act (Sept. 6, 1960) and such
                rules and regulations may be amended or revoked in accordance
                with the provision of such laws.'
            By removing words such as ambassador, foreign counsel and others as
            surplusage, they can get away with calling anybody an employee
            because the definitive term was abolished. Also note the word
            "civilian service" does not mean you, unless you are the "eligible"
            working for the corporation called the United States or State
            because the other "service" is the military service. So "individual"
            is a term to describe an officer or employee of the government, NOT
            you from the private sector. Now go to 2105 of Title 5 and you will
            see that you, the average American is not described as an
            "employee."
            Oh darn it, now you have to go all the way back to 2 USC 60e, Title
            5, Part III, Subpart D, Chapter 53, Subchapter III, to find the
            General Schedule Pay Rate of those to be taxed and the sections that
            apply in all 50 titles of the U.S. Codes. In there is 26 USC 7471,
            9010 and 9040. Now we have to go to 22 USC 3310, FOOTNOTE 2, and
            that leads us to 5 USC 8334 (4) (A), federal wages. Gosh, does that
            mean that, 42 USC 1717, "assignment of benefits; execution, levy,
            etc., against benefits" apply to you under 26 USC 6331 (a) before
            (b), (c), (d) can apply? We have always said the reason they don't
            put Sec 6331 (a) on the notice of levy to your employer is fraud to
            cover their theft. They don't need it for one of their own because
            they are paying them out of the treasury.
            Here is the proof. Now the cestui que trust they are operating has
            just dealt them a death blow under breach of fiduciary trust because
            the constitution is nothing but a treaty obligation on the people in
            government, not you. Look also at 31 USC 1309 to see if you are
            working for an employer under 3401 (d) of Title 26 as an employee
            under 3401 (c) for this Social Security tax. Are you? A case for
            Joint-Venture would have to be proved to bring you into the subject
            matter jurisdiction. Now we are back to the "solicitor" and "Alien
            Property Custodian" and the "contract that you though you didn't
            have. They already have jurisdiction over the subject matter because
            congress gave the courts that much. A footnote in a case, 18 "The
            now widely recognized legal concept of joint adventurers is of
            modern origin. It has been said to be purely the creature of the
            American courts. [Oh, not the legislature?] The early common law did
            not recognize the relationship of co-adventurers unless the elements
            of a partnership were disclosed and proved. 30 Am Jur. page 676."
            What this is saying is that the government does not have to prove
            you are in a joint-venture with them as a corporation, 28 USC 3002
            (15). It is presumed you are since you claim "citizenship/
            residency" and didn't object to the use of the international bill of
            exchange. That is the controlling fact, not that you are an employee
            or have wages and all the other collateral issues that haven't won
            in a coon's age. Ahh, but wait, you are forgetting something if you
            have read The New History of America and James Montgomery's three
            treatises on British Colony rule and the Reconstruction Acts of a De
            Facto congress that put you under military occupation since the act
            of March 7, 1867.
            Under the War Powers act and military conquest under Lincoln, the
            states became federal agents because the states were nothing but
            "districts" under military rule of Congress that was a DE FACTO
            Congress calling us the enemy under "imperfect war." 19 YES, we are
            the enemy of the de factos, not the real Congress that went Sine Die
            back in 1789. Here is where the state income tax issue comes in 20.
            Also see Title 4 USC 111. 5 USC 5512 deals with "withholding of pay;
            individuals in arrears." This is where 26 USC 6331 (a) comes into
            play for all government workers and not you people. Also referencing
            to 60c-3 of Title 2 you will see at (c) (1) where the W-4 applies
            and who is to use it. Now you got the meat of the subject because
            this is what the term "covered employment" means, it is employment
            covered by federal employer or a corporation of a federal
            government, 28 USC 3002 (15). But wait, it gets better, so go pull
            and read these endnotes 21. After reading these then remember 41
            Stat. 321? Well at the end is 49 Stat 1964 related to the effect of
            act of June 26, 1936, which describes the duties and powers of the
            "Secretary of the Treasury." You all know by now who it is, don't
            we? This Stat is the source for 27 USC 202. You will love the
            Codification part where it states,
                "Subsections (a) to (d) provided for the creation of a Federal
                Alcohol Administration as a division of the Treasury Department.
                [ Hey people, department, not united States Treasury as it was
                abolished] By act June 26, 1936, ch. 830, title V, 49 Stat.
                1964, however, those subsections were repealed and a new
                Administration created as an independent agency. 22 The
                repealing act was to be effective when the new administrators
                authorized thereby were appointed. While the officers so
                authorized were never appointed and the repeal therefore never
                became effective, subsections (a) to (d) have been omitted in
                view of the Reorg. Plan No. III of 1940, set out in the Appendix
                to Title 5, Government Organization and Employees, which
                abolished the Administration and transferred its functions to
                the Secretary of the Treasury to be administered through the
                Bureau of Internal Revenue (now Internal Revenue Service)."
            Don't you just love what the de facto's put in print for all to see?
            It's like leaving a 100 federal reserve note in plain sight and the
            thief never notices it. He goes for all the hiding places, as we do,
            and never finds what is out in plain sight.
            So you think you have a good grasp on who is who? You better have
            because now go back and look at 41 Stat 654, which authorizes 12 USC
            sections 121, 419 and 467, among other Titles. A closer look at sec.
            121 reveals that by statute law the Treasurer must redeem any note
            of any association, of which the Federal Reserve is, in United
            States Notes 23. So now we go to Sec. 467. Tell me if Robert Rubin
            or Mary Ellen Withrow is "the Secretary of the Treasury authorized
            to receive deposits of gold or of gold certificates or of Special
            Drawing Right certificates with the treasurer or any designated
            depositary of the United States . . "? First, tell me what Treasury
            are we talking about and then the name of the secretary? If need be
            Treasury of the United States was abolished such as in 31 USC 3322.
            You have on hand in standard terminology the following;
                Secretary of Treasury, Robert Rubin
                Treasurer of the United States, Mary Ellen Withrow
                Secretary of the Treasury, Manual Diaz Saldan'a, who the people
                have no knowledge he exists.
                From the three above who is the "Secretary" described in 26 USC
                6301 for he, "shall collect the taxes imposed by the internal
                revenue laws?"
                Why do you write to Robert Rubin in a tax matter?
                Which of the three above or none of the above, oversees all the
                accounting of the money of the United States?
                Have you ever asked under 26 USC 7401 for the authorization
                papers signed by Manual Saldan'a to come after you for a civil
                action?
                What about a criminal action?
                Isn't the Attorney General a solicitor, which means there must
                be a contract for him to get involved in bringing you to trial?
                ATF business is a contract isn't it?
                Doesn't the General Accounting Office have to report to the De
                Facto congress to account for all property given or taken by any
                officer of the United States and given to either the Alien
                Property Custodian or the Treasurer of the United States for
                accounting?
                Why can't you go to the General Accounting Office 24 and demand
                to see where your specific property that was stolen has been
                properly accounted for by the GAO and that it was properly
                lodged with either the Alien Property Custodian or the Treasurer
                of the United States?
                Isn't it possible that since the GAO is an independent
                instrumentality reporting only to de facto congress, that they
                are the next target to sue out for the response the IRS should
                have given you?
                It might be for the following reason.
                TITLE 10, Subtitle A, PART II, CHAPTER 55
                Sec. 1084. Determinations of dependency
                A determination of dependency by an administering Secretary
                under this chapter is conclusive. However, the administering
                Secretary may change a determination because of new evidence or
                for other good cause. The Secretary's determination may not be
                reviewed in any court or by the General Accounting Office,
                unless there has been fraud or gross negligence. So here is
                another "court" you can go to besides "any court." There is
                certainly enough fraud to defraud you of your property, labor,
                for commercial paper of no substance therefore, no quid pro quo.
                The Appellate pleading in Bruun v Hanson, 103 F. 2d 685, not the
                case you pull from the library, is the kicker against them.
                There are a few people who have the entire case. Should you like
                a copy call A.C.P.H. at 704-369-0064.
                On the federal reserve note there appears two signatures, one is
                the Treasurer of the United States, the other Secretary of the
                Treasury, correct?
                Since the first is of the United States and the other is of a
                private banking concern, do we now have a foreign bill of
                exchange authorized by two separate entities?
                Does this not then become an international bill of exchange,
                which operates all over the world wherein some countries use it
                as their medium of exchange as does Panama?
                If the Treasurer of the United States signed the note, what
                earthly good reason would her Secretary have to sign it and in
                what authoritative capacity?
                Wouldn't it be redundant and cause the "note" (military scrip)
                to fail all banking laws on being a valid "note?"
            Under Military law the civil authorities have been given control
            over the collections of revenues 26.
                Are revenues under maritime principles and subject to admiralty
                rules?
                Are Admiralty rules controlled by the commander in chief of a
                nation?
                Does The United States have a President who is the commander in
                chief?
                Is it under treaty to collect debts for the British Crown?
                Does there exist a blocking Code on the IMF/BMF for U.S./U.K
                Treaty?
            The de facto congress has complete control over military rule, not
            the President of the corporation called the United States. This is
            evidenced by the veto of President Johnson's veto after Lincoln was
            killed. Congress put the people back under the military rule.
            Congress set the Office of the Commissioner of Internal Revenue.
            That's all it set up. It did not set up the Bureau of Internal
            Revenue. That fact has been brought to light so many times it's
            stale. In fact not once in all my research in Title 5, Government
            Organization, did the IRS, as an instrumentality, agency, or
            independent establishment ever rear its ugly head to be defined as
            such. A department of Treasury means just that, a department because
            there is no U.S. Treasury any more. But go back and look at page 4,
            31 USC 1310 and WHAT ONCE WAS- NOW IS. Therefore, any U.S. Attorney
            is committing fraud when defending or acting as plaintiff party for
            the IRS, which is not a legal entity. Name the statute generated by
            congress that authorizes a U.S. Attorney to defend or represent a
            private IRS flunky that is simply hired by a district director, and
            not as a valid United States Employee under 5 USC 2105? Then to make
            matters more complicated for them, ask the Secretary of State,
            Madeline Allbright, to authenticate the record that she has issued a
            license for that attorney to practice his profession as does every
            other corporate profession. You might have fun with the States also,
            because the supreme court only issues certificates of "club"
            incompetence to an attorney and have no executive power to license
            any one or any profession as does the Executive under UCC Rules.
            Since I have exposed the admiralty principles used by the government
            in the two cases cited in my writings 27 that stated the procedure
            must start out in Admiralty then proceed to the civil side of
            Admiralty to complete the case, shows how Manual Saldan'a plays an
            important part. This Secretary of Treasury was created, and by the
            Jones Act (Puerto Rico) and 48 USC 1469a-1 says, "Full amounts to be
            covered into treasuries of Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto
            Rico and Virgin Islands; reductions prohibited.", play a important
            part. The phrase "covered into" is controlling. Now for your
            homework, research this phrase "covered into," and "covered
            employment."
            The real characters you should be addressing are; The "Secretary" of
            the Treasury of Puerto Rico, the Service Center Director, The Chief
            Collection officer, the Chief Assessment Officer, who are his
            "delegates," then the Treasurer of the United States, the Alien
            Property Custodian (Attorney General), the General Accounting Office
            Director, and finally Congress, the real criminal usurpers (de
            facto). Why have an alien property custodian? Because when the de
            facto congress in 1867 created an enemy, that is us the people, need
            to have enemies property taken it goes to the alien property
            custodian. Have I rung any bells yet or are the cobwebs so thick the
            fly can't escape? Bring charges against Congress, especially the one
            or two usurpers that services the "district" that the action takes
            place against you. Charge them with every crime you can that they
            are subject to in Title 18. After all it is they that are bound by
            those corporate laws not you. Did you take an oath to uphold their
            corporate obligation handed down by the Crown? Did you take an oath
            of allegiance to their corporate flag? You know, the allegiance that
            was concocted and put into practice in the very late 1890's, that
            none of the "Founding Fathers" would ever dream of pledging. Sure,
            you can defend your country without taking allegiance to a piece of
            cloth that represents a monarchy in sheep's clothing, while it is
            really collecting from the ignorant sheeple the debt it owes to the
            Crown by a treaty made long before you were born. I think you call
            that FRAUD of monumental proportions and a criminal act of their
            fiduciary capacity in administering a Cestui Que Trust, the
            Constitution. Not to mention the real benefactors are sucking the
            life blood out of you through their fraudulent banking system by
            using inflatable paper to confiscate the hard money that the first
            real United States Treasury tried to avoid. How are some of you so
            called "patriots," for want of a better name, going to spread truth
            if you don't know the truth? For starters why don't you spread the
            word for people to buy and read The New History of America and James
            Montgomery's British Colony I, II, & III.
            You want to get your property back? You have to go to the Alien
            Property Custodian under the following, if not predisposed to go to
            the Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico.
                50 USC APPENDIX - WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE Sec. 9
                TITLE 50, APPENDIX
                TRADING WITH THE ENEMY ACT OF 1917 ACT OCT
                Sec. 9. Claims to property transferred to custodian; notice of
                claim; filing; return of property; suits to recover; sale of
                claimed property in time of war or during national emergency.

                -STATUTE-
                (a) Any person not an enemy or ally of enemy claiming any
                interest, right, or title in any money or other property which
                may have been conveyed, transferred, assigned, delivered, or
                paid to the Alien Property Custodian or seized by him hereunder
                and held by him [that's the Attorney General] or by the
                Treasurer of the United States, [that's Mary Ellen Withrow] or
                to whom any debt may be owing from an enemy or ally of enemy
                whose property or any part thereof shall have been conveyed,
                transferred, assigned, delivered, or paid to the Alien Property
                Custodian or seized by him hereunder and held by him or by the
                Treasurer of the United States may file with the said custodian
                a notice of his claim under oath and in such form and containing
                such particulars as the said custodian shall require; and the
                President, if application is made therefor by the claimant, may
                order the payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery
                to said claimant of the money or other property so held by the
                Alien Property Custodian or by the Treasurer of the United
                States, or of the interest therein to which the President shall
                determine said claimant is entitled: Provided, That no such
                order by the President shall bar any person from the prosecution
                of any suit at law or in equity against the claimant to
                establish any right, title, or interest which he may have in
                such money or other property. If the President shall not so
                order within sixty days after the filing of such application or
                if the claimant shall have filed the notice as above required
                and shall have made no application to the President, said
                claimant may institute a suit in equity in the United States
                District Court for the District of Columbia or in the district
                court of the United States for the district in which such
                claimant resides, or, if a corporation, where it has its
                principal place of business (to which suit the Alien Property
                Custodian or the Treasurer of the United States, as the case may
                be, shall be made a party defendant), to establish the interest,
                right, title, or debt so claimed, and if so established the
                court shall order the payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment,
                or delivery to said claimant of the money or other property so
                held by the Alien Property Custodian or by the Treasurer of the
                United States or the interest therein to which the court shall
                determine said claimant is entitled."
            There is a lot more to this statute. I suggest you pull it and read
            it, especially all of you charged with 18 USC 371, which is listed
            in Benedict On Admiralty, as specifically a maritime (commercial
            Crime), look at 27 CFR 72.11. This Title continues to state;
                CROSS REFERENCES
                Conspiracy to defraud United States, see section 371 of Title
                18, Crimes and Criminal Procedure. Payment of taxes and expenses
                by Alien Property Custodian, see section 23 of this Appendix.
                SECTION REFERRED TO IN OTHER SECTIONS
                This section is referred to in sections 4, 12, 25, 26, 29, 30,
                32, 33, 35, 36, 44 of this Appendix; title 28 section 2680.
            Is this Statute stating that those having this property of yours are
            committing a 371 crime if it is not reported? Does the Statutes
            apply to the corporate government officials, employees and the like,
            and NOT you, the slave to the system? Does this affect the IRS agent
            and those above him in command, all the way to the "Secretary"
            defined in 26 USC 6301? Could you go to the GAO and have them do an
            accounting of the property taken from you to see that it was
            reported and given to the Alien Property Custodian and the Treasurer
            of the United States? Think, people, think and use the brain the
            Lord Almighty gave you. Do you still want to be robbed again and
            again by a de facto congress and state legislators, the same as if a
            thief demanded money from you to only steal a little from you each
            year? And if you didn't he would seize your property as "booty" and
            sell it? That's exactly the type of usurpers you are living under
            and you give them your blessings to do it by voting for them as
            "your representatives." Read my New History of America and see what
            I mean. Your vote doesn't count one iota. The Electorial College
            votes as they see fit to protect the usurpers. What do you do to
            usurpers? That's your choice. But don't continue to complain when
            you do no research. I don't want to hear that you have no time or
            that you are not educated enough. If I can do it, so can you.
            Collectively you can form groups. Collectively you have the time to
            be continually robbed, don't you? It makes me sick to hear people
            whine constantly and not do anything about it and then get mad at
            the researcher for trying when you love to be robbed day in and day
            out for your whole life with the lame excuse, "Oh, what would we do
            with out government we have to pay taxes?" Bah, Humbug! I told you I
            am only scratching the surface with this short treatise.
            But here is the kicker that destroys the last paragraph. What if
            they come after you admitting that the USE of the private federal
            reserve scrip is what they are laying a tax upon? It's their private
            international bill of exchange isn't it? They flood the market with
            it don't they? Don't they have to recall some of it so it won't get
            out of hand so that you need two wheel barrows full of paper that
            has a number of 100 on it to buy one loaf of bread? I remember when
            bread was 15 cents a loaf and my dad saying that some day it will be
            a dollar a loaf. Of course, we, as kids just laughed it off. Gosh,
            never will it go that high, we thought, because if it did what will
            we have to pay for our 7 cent coke and nickel candy bar? Someone
            coined a phrase, "we came a long way baby," didn't we? In 1947
            cigarettes were 20 cents a pack. What were your taxes then, compared
            to now when you factor in income and inflation based on the 1939
            standard. I think the dollar is worth 2 1/2 cents. So the nickel
            cone is today right on the 1939 Std. at around two bucks. Of course
            I never use the word "dollar" as it doesn't exist.
            This is a factually correct treatise but has one failure. We have no
            courts with which to take our grievance. Remember we are under
            military rule of usurpers that control each and every court in this
            land under treaty with the Crown to pay their debt. Do you think for
            one moment that the head honcho of a mafia would allow one of his
            straw bosses to get away without paying a debt when he didn't
            collect enough from the people he gets protection money from? Do you
            think that the people who pay protection money will be allowed to
            get away without paying the straw boss? What happens to the people
            when the straw boss is refused any more protection money? Beat up,
            property destroyed or even killed to set an example for others to
            pay so that he can pay the head honcho? What court of the mafia do
            you think the one's paying protection could go to get relief? None?
            That's exactly what has happened to us. They control everything.
            They are the Tyrants spoken of in the 48 Hours program aired
            September 3, 1997 and why there are over 800 Militia Groups forming.
            But let me tell you the truth. The mass of asses don't give a damn
            and the federal mafia knows it and plows right on knowing a dumbed
            down populace will believe and fear the mafia and still believing
            they are free and the constitution will protect them. Not until
            enough people get trapped in a situation with the "law" that wakes
            them up, will anything be done to rid the usurpers from this land.
            Who ever thought that failing to sign a 1040 Form would amount to a
            felony conviction when the statutes specifically shows that one is
            not required to file anything unless they fit two categories of
            taxable activities. In which, they receive property of the
            government that is to be returned for the revenue privileged
            activity, and that does not mean expending ones life force, Labor,
            to only be compensated for what life diminishing force he lost. In
            other words there can be no restitution to a de facto group of
            tyrants that are protected by the most hated class of people known
            to the Lord Almighty when he spoke of them in Matthew, the lawyers,
            pharisees and scribes, for without them we would all live with
            justice and in more peace than ever before. They continue to create
            absurd penalties that make one a felon that only in the last century
            were simple misdemeanors. Insatiable power comes from these
            profligates in making people felons for non violent malum prohibita
            crimes, that were reserved to Malum in se crimes. These are the bane
            of mankind and why you will not win in their courts on a large
            scale. For the Lord admonished us should we go to their courts.
            Usurpers have their de facto courts. Why don't we have our own grand
            juries and set up our own courts? Because it's been tried and they
            have the power to stop us because there is not enough people hurting
            enough to say STOP, we are the true sovereigns here, NOT the
            Corporate State of So & So. We have not been shown where we waived
            our sovereignty by any document. Allright, let them produce it so
            you know how they usurped power. Think they ever will? If you said
            yes you are living in la-la land of honey and spice and everything
            is nice fairy tale. As the black man said "Black Power," let us get
            together with "White Power" and then we would have enough "total
            Power" to oust the usurpers? That is why the usurpers have created
            racial strife. Divide and conquer. They have done a pretty good job,
            wouldn't you say? How many know enough of the real truth to turn
            their own laws against them? Has it been done yet? I rest my case on
            Lysander Spooner's statements which I will not restate as I have
            done over and over till I'm blue in the face and only a few will
            read it and understand. For those of you that want the endnote cites
            send a self addressed stamped envelope and 5 bucks, cash only to; A
            bar C, c/o 7055 Mountain Rd., Oxford (27565), North Carolina, U.S.A.

            Voluntary use of Zip is found in 1997 Domestic Mail Manual AO 10.1.2
            Part D.
            The Informer

            ADDENDUM
            This is an addendum to the Informer's Treatise of 9/2/97. It is to
            explain in more detail about the Charters and Declarations made
            after the Charter betweem the Vatican and the King of England after
            William the Conquerer took all the land from the English people,
            forever more that they hold no land in allodium. The following is by
            James Montgomery and proves my dissertation and the quote
            immediately after Endnote 2.
            "The two main issues as I see them in this paper are, one the 1213
            Charter is still in effect. Two, the last sentence of the 1689 Bill
            of Rights proves the following:"
            "That the Charters of the Colonies could never be overturned by a
            Declaration of Independence, or the 1787 treaty, otherwise known as
            the Constitution, I'm talking about the real subject matter,
            financial obligation. Title for the land could be transferred to the
            states and then ceded to the federal government under trust, but the
            contracted debt and obligation of the Colonial Charters, and the
            1213 Charter could not be negated.
            This why King Charles I said, the 1689 Bill of Rights would not free
            the kingdom from the obligation of the 1213 Charter. This is why the
            United States Bank was given right of Charter in America. George
            Washington had no choice but to succumb to the Rothchilds point man,
            Hamilton. Talk about deja vu, I mean does this not sound familiar.
            Our Bill of Rights was given to us, to give us the illusion of
            freedom. When the tax obligation of the Charters above marched along
            un-impeded and un-seen, by Americans and Britons alike. Read the
            Magna Carta again, they wanted the Pope's blessing for the 1215
            Charter, this same Pope is the Pope in the 1213 Charter where
            England and Ireland were given to him. He could not just give back
            his land, because of other parties not yet born. The Pope let the
            barons presume they were free and gave his blessing to the 1215
            Magna Carta, knowing to do so would in no way lawfully overturn the
            grant made to him in the 1213 Charter. Also, it is apparent, it was
            recognized as law that you could not even create a Charter, wherein
            you declared a previous grant or Charter null in void unless the
            relevant parties agreed. How can a Charter be made void if parties
            to the Charter will never cease to be born, an heir can always be
            found. To prove this, again what did the new king Charles I do, even
            though the previous monarchy had come to an end, its obligations did
            not, this is why he had to included paragraph III, a clause to
            protect the other parties of an earlier Charter."