-Caveat Lector-

>I want to control the state democratically and I don't want
>businessmen to run this society surreptitiously any longer. More people
feel like I
>do due to the antics of people you seem to admire. In the end, it will go
our
>way because there are more of us than there are of you. If you don't like
>that, you may leave. I suggest you go to Russia where your kind of economic
>philosophy is practiced. Take a sweater.
>
>Joshua2

Here it is again. The Huge Disconnect. Big Government ain't the problem, of
course not, its the bad (take your pick):

    1. Evil Capitalists
    2. Evil Commissars
    3. Evil Grupenfurhrers

If only the "good people" run the Big Government, all will be fine.

Yeah right!

Please name these "good people" who we can trust to operate Big Government
in such an altruistic benign manner.

I have been around for a long time and yet to meet any of these "good
people" who are immune from the corruption of power. The Politico -  Paths
will dominate any governmental structure you put in place. The only possible
solution is to minimize the damage they can do by limiting the power (of
government) that they can wield.

I.E. "The Field Of Bad Dreams".....If you build it they will come.
FLW