-Caveat Lector-

>DUBLIN, N.H. (Reuters) - An 89-year-old New Hampshire woman
>has resolved to start 1999 with an eastward walk across the
>entire United States to take a personal crusade for election
>campaign finance reform to the capital.

Ole Granny D can walk from here to the moon. Won't make a dam bit of
difference
as long as we have a One Party State run by the RupubliCrats /  Demicans.

In almost every state political parties other then the RepubliCrats
(PlutoCrats) find it almost impossible to get ballot access (unless you have
millions to spare). The Demicans have so usurped the ballot access /
election laws in the U.S. that it is little different from the old Soviet
Union where they always had "free elections".

You could vote for any Communist candidate you wanted.

Often times PACS are the only way average citizens can band together and
pool their money to compete (slightly) with the Corporations and Big Boys.
The dirty secret regarding so called "campaign finance reform" is that the
Big Boys and their bought and paid for politicians don't want the
aggravation they get from citizen PACS.

So called "campaign finance reform" is phony reform engineered by the
Plutocratic Party.
FLW