From: Robert Cherwink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Mike Ruppert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
       http://www.copvcia.com
Subject: CIA-Drug Report Now A Part of the Impeachment Battle
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:24:02 -0800

ALERT!

[...]

Peace!

Rob,             Sector Air Raid Warden at Rob's Place

           /RENEGADE/ newsletter:  http://fornits.com/renegade/
         DEDICATED TO SPIRIT, TRUTH, PEACE, JUSTICE, AND FREEDOM
   Bay_Area_Activist list: http://fornits.com/renegade/articles/829.htm
            CHAT: http://jupiter.beseen.com/chat/rooms/i/1055/
                    Rob's Place: http://www.vom.com/rc
                       Robert Cherwink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                           Usenet: alt.thebird

    WHEN SPIDERS UNITE, THEY CAN TIE DOWN A LION  -- Ethiopian Proverb