-Caveat Lector-

Kinda wrote for the purposes of my assimilation .....

>The Thought Adjusters are actual spirit fragments of the Universal Father.
>They come to every child with a normal mind when they are about 6 years old.

Good excuse to harass parents who are producing 'abnormal children', remove
the kids for 'true education' and to put the parents in a camp somewhere
to help them with their 'concentration' ... :)

>The first moral decision that the child makes is the signal for the
arrival of
>the Adjuster. They are our super-conscious. We are seldom conscious of their
>work. Sometimes during a crisis or human calamity, they are able to break
>through our animal minds and directly communicate with us.

An amoral child is a bad child ....

 The Adjuster's goal is to spiritualize our thinking, to make our
>minds and personalities more "divine" so that they can better communicate
with
>us. It is possible for the Adjuster to directly communicate with their human
>subjects when the person has reached a certain level of personality
>perfection.

possible career strategy there then ... ?

>Be glad you have an Adjuster Andrew,
me and my adjuster will fuse when I get uploaded into a mainframe at point
of organic death - this sounds like a Cyborgisation of Christianity and
freedom

Forgive me kinda, you're entitled to your beliefs, but this stuff really
sounds
like a post apocalyptic philosophy to assimilate the Christian Fundamentalist
Masses in the USA into an Implant and Control scenario.
It will be one of several such scams run by quasi government agencies to
prepare and desensitise the more reactionary masses for a tighter control
of freedoms - but that's just my opinion.
My adjuster, kinda, is the suffrage of my mother and father and their fathers
and mothers, and my self respect and love for life.
I cannot justify in my life experience the need for exogenous control from
any source - or I am a Slave to Morons - but I will die - and maybe others
will believe how wonderful it is to be guided to factories and then switched
off at night to conserve the resources of the Holy Mainframe.
meantime - not me please ...

Andrew Hennessey

>Your eternal survival will have become a fact.
it is a fact now.