-Caveat Lector-

I have just finished reading the book; "Killing Time", about this very case.
The information within it causes me to look with much doubt upon the idea that
OJ committed the murders.  Interestingly it does cause me to believe that he
knows a lot more about who did it and why, but is not saying anything for some
reason, probably fear.  I think the evidence points to DRUGS, and both Nicole
and Ron were involved.  The MAFIA is probably present in some form, and where
they are the INTELLIGENCE SERVICES are not far behind.  In my mind there is a
LOT MORE to this whole issue than we are being asked to believe.
Teo1000