-Caveat Lector-

YnrChyldzWyld wrote:

>  And, I strongly suspect, a 'little too close' relationship between
first
> cousins, perhaps even brother and sister, in the ancestral gene
pool...
> ;-)

Brilliant argument... Your intelligence shines in that one.

> >Glad to hear it. Who did you have to step on to do so well for
yourself?

> Or sleep with?  ;-)

That one's cute, too.. I married a poor girl... She's rich now, though.

> >Poor, poor Squawk! So very worried that someone is after his "stuff."

> One good thing about being poor...you don't lose sleep at night
worrying
> someone will take your 'stuff'...  ;-)

OH?  Poor people like to have their "stuff" stolen??? Maybe that's why
they're
poor.. Interesting... hadn't thought of that.

> You also notice Squawk is so very willing to steal someone ELSE'S
> resources, while worrying about preserving his own toys...

That is simply a lie... I have never stolen anyone ELSE'S resources...
It's mine
that have been stolen.. are, to be more accurate, "Extorted."

> For someone so focused on what a people PRODUCE, I wonder just what
> SQUAWK produces...other than a lot of hot air...

I make a better-than-average living providing information... I am a
consultant.
Lots of people pay quite handsomly to hear what I think... You are a
fortunate
recipient of my wisdom at no charge... See how generous I am?

Hawk