-Caveat Lector-

  I really enjoy reading it...  To me, I don't see how you could disprove
the validity of the Bible codes, the numbers are way to high for it to
simply be mere chance.    It's a definite reader.  Pick up a copy, it's
tough to put down once you get started...

  Since we're on the subject.  The book "Signature of God" by Grant Jeffrey
has some information on the Bible codes.  It's a favorite book of mine...

 Jamie