-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/9/98 10:29:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< A LIAR !

 Not worth going to prison over?
 If a politician does the very same thing as someone else
 who is branded a criminal, that politician is a criminal.

 No politician felon should be able to hold their office
 when it is proven they are CRIMINIALS just like
 non politicians who are fined, and/or imprisoned
 for the very same act.

 Perjury is a felony, Clinton is a felon.
 Now they want to let their criminal partner keep
 the job of the president? >>

Perhaps you're right.  There was this gal on C-SPAN who gave her opinion that
Bush's lies and Johnson's lies were all right because they concerned the
running of the Government, and Clinton's were bad because they concerned sex.
I thought then of my bank manager.  I tried to decide if I would be happier if
he lied concerning the embezzlement of my money or if he lied about an affair
with a teller.  Being a Democrat, I was more concerned about how he ran the
bank, but everyone has his own set of values.  What's a few thousand dead
soldiers as long as the liar is sexually pure?  Prudy