-Caveat Lector-

Robert wrote:

>  Whenever I hear about remote viewing, my mind immediatly reverts to
Courtney
>Brown,
>and Ed Dames.

That's because they have the biggest mouths and the greatest need for the
spotlight.  Unfortunately, their information is bad.  I have an interview
that I did with Lyn Buchanan that I will post later.  Lyn's one of the good
ones!!!

Over the year we heard such pronouncements  (this is a very
>short list of a long list of tales and remote viewing) from the supposed RV
>community of:
>  1) There is a martian hive colony living underground in New Mexico and in
>1996 the martians were going to come out and invade earth.  Didn't happen.
>  2) After amateur astronomer Chuck Sharmak unloaded his pictures of the
>supposed companion object allegedly following Hale Bopp, within 3 days of
the
>announcement the remote viewers confirmed the claim.  No Companion object
and
>Sharmak apologized for
>his mistake.
>  3) The remote viewers told us that they had RV'ed how the earth, when it
>transversed through the path of Hale Bopp was going to get some type of
>pathagon which would destory all grass and other green plant life.  Never
>Happened.
>   4) We had remote viewers all extolling why the other remote viewers were
>full of crap, but they weren't.  Partially true.  Both were full of crap.

This sounds like a bunch of Dames' nonsense.

Hilary