-Caveat Lector-

Hello all, since I don't research that much and have posted very little
I am wondering if any of the members here could answer a question for
me. I happen to see an interesting program on the INSP network tonite
and the topic was "Y2K: The Coming Storm". It told a lot of what has
already been posted on here and showed a couple of clips of Clinton
speaking to a group about the y2k bug that I have never seen on the
national news. It also advertised three different books on the subject
and that is what I would like to know if they are any good and worth
reading. The names of the books are: Planet Earth, The Final Chapter by
Hal Lindsey....Jan. 1, 2000, The Day The World Shuts Down by Morris
Cerrullo...and the 3. The Millenium Meltdown by Grant R. Jeffrey. I
would like to have some opinions on these to know if they are worth
buying..Rock