-Caveat Lector-

Fw: Farah: Another very suspicious 'Arkancide'

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Nalty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 5:11 AM
Subject: CAS: Farah: Another very suspicious 'Arkancide'

>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_btl/19990112_xcbtl_another_ve.shtml
>
>WorldNetDaily
>January 12, 1999
>
>Another very suspicious 'Arkancide'
>
>By Joseph Farah
>
>An Arkansas medical examiner has once again concluded "suicide" in a
>case where common sense might determine otherwise.
>
>On Nov. 17, Charles Wilbourne Miller, 63, was found dead of a gunshot
>wound to the head in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his ranch house
>near Little Rock.
>
>Police found a .410 gauge shotgun near Miller's body and a Ruger
>.357-caliber revolver submerged in water. Investigators concluded the
>Ruger was the weapon used by Miller to kill himself. Yet, two rounds in
>the handgun's cylinder had been spent.
>
>Only in Arkansas does a suicide victim use two shots -- not to mention
>two weapons -- to kill himself.
>
>Worse yet, Miller was no ordinary citizen of Arkansas. He had long
>served as executive vice president and member of the board of directors
>for a company called Alltel and was deeply involved in his own software
>engineering company until the day he died. Alltel is the successor to
>Jackson Stephens' Systematics, the company that provided the software
>for the White House's "Big Brother" data base system and that was behind
>the administration's plan to develop the secret computer "Clipper" chip
>to bug every phone, fax and email transmission in America.
>
>There has been at least one other high-profile "suicide" among the inner
>circle involved with this secretive project -- Deputy White House
>Counsel Vincent Foster, who, we now know attended critical National
>Security Agencyl planning meetings on the Clipper chip project, along
>with then-Associate Attorney General Webster Hubbell, Attorney General
>Janet Reno and then-White House Counsel Bernard Nussbaum.
>
>Just last week, WorldNetDaily columnist Charles Smith revealed that a
>newly de-classified FBI document confirmed that Reno personally
>appointed Hubbell as the Justice Department's liaison to the computer
>chip project.
>
>The document, a 1993 letter from FBI Director William Sessions to Reno,
>was obtained by Smith under the Freedom of Information Act. The FBI
>letter to Reno stated: "During the June 30, 1993, meeting with the
>National Security Council staff to discuss the status of the
>Presidential Decision and Review Directives concerning key-escrow
>encryption technology and telecommunications trends, which was attended
>by Associate Attorney General Webster Hubbell, the issue of a
>recommended solution to the law enforcement access problem, or the
>digital telephony issue, was discussed."
>
>The existence of the White House computer system and data base -- known
>as WHODB, White House Office Data Base, and containing as many as
>200,000 names -- was revealed by Paul Rodriguez in the Washington Times.

> [...]
Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms
Discussion List, not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
      To Discuss Ideas:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
      For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/
      For Discussion List:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
       text:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <http://a-albionic.com/search.html> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Please Patronize PRJ's Advertisers: http://home.msen.com/~daugh/store.htm
Many Pay Even If You Just Look and Don't Buy!  Video Finder, Free catalogs,
Health Products, Sweepstakes, Etc.