-Caveat Lector-

I've just returned from working undercover at the "Parisien Mime Expo'
99" held, oddly enough, in Lyon.  It was a very quiet affair, with only
a few coughs, farts and burps breaking the silence.  However, the
audience was held in rapture as Secretary General for the International
Mime Federation - Jean Baptiste Hufflinger, demonstrated to the
amusement of the gathering, how he would feel the walls if he were
imprisoned in an invisible cage.  The group found this hilarious.  Next
he showed how to walk against an imaginary strong wind - again,
uproarious silent laughter from the audience.

Lunch consisted of invisible sandwiches being eaten from invisible
plates, whilst opening imaginary bottles to drink from.

The dress code was a black and white striped top, black trousers, white
gloves, white face-paint and a bowler hat with a flower sticking from
it.

After lunch, Presidente Henri Denieux held our interest when, as
suspected, he detailed plans for Global Domination by the Mime culture.
He mimed that their terrorist group - Mimists Overthrowing Rest Of
Normality (M.O.R.O.N.) have already had great success with new recruits
in Shopping Centres, Fairs, Street Corners, Birthday Parties and
Schools.

He was just about to reveal the next stage of his plan, when my white
face paint began to run, and I was noticed for the undercover agent that
I am.

I had to make a hasty retreat, and escape from hundreds of Mimists who
were all running on the spot trying to get to me.

I am now back in my native UK, and beg you all to rise up and stop the
menace of the Mimist and MORONs.

Rise now, before it is too late.