-Caveat Lector-

Yes, and a bad one, MHO. I wasn't laughing.
----
In a message dated 12/10/98 4:55:01 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>Uh,... I think it was a joke Ed.
>
>It's not to me.
>
>Edward   ><>
-----
Hi Kris,

No I did not lose my marbles. I am simply writing hate speech to these
clowns who think it's a big joke or some Pinko Guvment plot to shut
them up.

I'm writing you to bear witness that I'm not really malicious, just
interested in an experiment to see if they feel the same about hate
speech when it's directed at them.

I don't know how this will turn out. It should be interesting.

Joshua2

PS: save this post