-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/10/98 6:25:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

>  What a perfectly outrageous presentation.  Why would anyone ask anyone else
>  any question based on that garbage unless they were investigating a "REAL"
> sex
>  crime.  I imagine that if we could lay (no pun intended) all the guys who
> have
>  asked Paula for sex end to end, we could reach China.  What's the crime
here?

Asking for sex is one thing, and although socially inappropriate
(uncivilized), it is generally not a crime, the exception being the workplace,
where it is now considered sexual harrassment, which is a crime. Governor
Slick was the CEO of the state of Arkansas and therefore Ms. Jones' employer.
Beyond that, Ms. PRUDYL might have forgotten that Ms. Jones also accused Mr.
Clinton of indecent exposure, which has long been a crime in all settings.
Incidentally, she also claims to have specific proof of this.

>  She was probably socially inferior to the majority of them.  I know I had a
>  lot of high muckety mucks on my list of requesters.  So what?

Is there a pattern here? Are all Clinton defenders elitists?

> I think you guys have your brains twisted up in Monica's thong.  Prudy

I considered a reference to Bill's jockstrap, but in the interest of good
taste decided to let it pass.

Jim