The Data Base is getting there.  It better, we have to do a Data Base for class and I only have 4 weeks left.

Also lets not forget the Monsanto potato that is registered as a pesticide with the EPA - but - the FDA has no rules on this so it is not required to be labeled on the bag.  Just a thought next time you shop because it also is modified to resiste a human antibiotic.

PageName

SiteUrl

OneWordDescription

The American Farmer up a Creek - without the paddle

http://www.greenpeace.org/~geneng/

terminator

http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm
1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and send us your case history.
Mission Possible International
5950-H State Bridge Rd. #215            Duluth, GA 30097 USA
2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
3. Return Asparcidal food to the store.
(anything with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful/Benevia/NatraTaste)
VISIT http://www.dorway.com Get links to over 30 sites on aspartame
VISIT http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/ ..FAQs & Cases
VISIT http://www.notmilk.com Exposing Bovine Growth Hormone
           Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!