-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 1/17/99 5:20:16 PM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

>  << The Dow Chemical Company is the fifth largest chemical company in the
>   world, with annual sales of more than $20 billion. Dow provides chemicals,
>   plastics, energy, agricultural products, consumer goods and environmental
>   services. The company operates 114 manufacturing sites in 33 countrie >>
>
>  I have such a hard time thinking of Dow as such a good guy.  I wouldn't
> trust
>  them to discharge even rainwater.  There's something about all those
> wonderful
>  chemical companies.  Better living through chemistry--of course maybe not
> for
>  very long.  Prudy
Dow...The same good people who brought us silicon breast implants...which led
to the Sports Illustrated swim suit issue...which put 100s of thousands of men
in instant heat, not to mention Ellen, KC and Ann Heche.  :)

Cheers
Robert