Thanks,

Robert Sterling
Editor, The Konformist
http://www.konformist.com

From: harvest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, January 18, 1999 10:34 AM
Subject: CAJI! WARNING

>General Staff analysis of all currently available intelligence.
>
>Under the guise of a Y2K emergency the New World Order will be established
>in the united States of America by military force sometime between the
>middle of 1999 or the first quarter of 2000. All borders will be sealed to
>prevent the escape of any person. An attempt will be made to capture and
>incarcerate all American Patriots and politically incorrect persons.
>Relocation of a significant portion of the population will be attempted.
>You are advised to take all necessary steps now to be ready to engage in
>military action in order to prevent the literal enslavement of the American
>People.
>
>Commanding General
>Second Continental Army of the Republic
please visit http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist/ and sign up. Or, e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject: "I NEED 2 KONFORM!!!"
(Okay, you can use something else, but it's a kool catch phrase.)

If you are interested in a free subscription to The Konformist Research
Intelligence League List (KRILL), please visit
http://www.eGroups.com/list/krill/ and sign up. Or, e-mail krill-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the Klub Konformist at Yahoo!:

NextCard - the First, True Internet VISA: Get online account info,
transfer balances and rates as low as 2.9% APR with no annual fee!
Learn more at: http://offers.egroups.com/click/204/0

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist