-Caveat Lector-

Hello CTRL,
I just thought you might like to read the following letter I emailed to
elected officals in Washington, D.C.

I don't really think they will do anything about it even though it makes
more since than the way most politicians conduct financial affairs of
these United States of America. Anyway lets see how many people will
write such a proposal to Government and how far this honest conspriracy
to make our citizens more egual or at least in the direction of
financial equality with others in the world. After all we or should I
say our elected officals give billions to other countries. So why not
have them give some billions to the citizens of the USA. Have a great
day :-)

--
Mark Allen Pitt :) A.A.S. ;) aka Scroll lock *.* BBS
ICQ number; 4861371