-Caveat Lector-

I don't know about Dennis, but Johnny Wayne the comedian is Canadian while
John Wayne Gaycee is American. Wayne Gretsky the best hockey player of all
time is Canadian while Wayne Harris from USA is a bio-weapons terrorist.
And I don't know who Dong Fraser is but if you are "Sherry from
California" I am in big trouble. Is this a conspiracy against me?
FWP.