-Caveat Lector-

nurev wrote:
    Are you stupid beyond belief or what? What kind of
    phony comparisons are you trying to pull here?

MJ:
There are no phony comparisons -- THINK -- if you believe *I*
am dangerous because *I* have gotten shitfaced drunk and
gotten in a car and perform to Standard G ... and OTHER people
who have NOT ingested alcohol perform at the EXACT SAME
STANDARD (G) ... and you choose to do NOTHING to them, then this
is as I charged.

nurev wrote:
    If you CHOOSE do drink, then CHOOSE to stay out of the
    driver's seat.  If you CHOOSE to put my life at risk
    because you are a drunken fool,  then I CHOOSE to empower
    the government to keep you off the road.
MJ:
I own many kitchen utensils, shop tools, camping/hiking
paraphernalia, etc. I *COULD* do damage to you at anytime
(not to mention I could simply run you over with the car
in a sober state) ... how are you protected?

If I am drunk, drive my car obeying ALL of the current
'rules of the road' in an otherwise safe manner ... how
has my level of intoxication put you at risk -- merely
for being in such a state?

     Government has no other end but the preservation
     of Property.  -- John Locke

nurev wrote:
    How about the preservation of life over the preservation
    of property? What a novel concept eh?
MJ:
One's LIFE *IS* property.

Regard$,
--MJ

Every man has a property in his own person. This nobody has
any right to but himself. The labor of his body and the work
of his hands are properly his. -- John Locke, 1690