-Caveat Lector-

sorry but I beg to differ with your criticism of this article
on the early Russian and German Studies
A very recent study was prepared in Switzerland in the late 90's by a
modern Scientific Institute with EXACTLY SIMILAR CONCLUSIONS
However, An International Electronic Household Appliance Authority
along with the heresay of a lackey crackpot professor from Zurich
closed the lab down before they could publish and go on TV.
The scientist involved tested on himself .... and now has no career.
Corroboration of the study was verified by an Independent Scientist.

- part of the culling process - it isn't too obvious if you have
an eclectic and varied diet that microwaves are unhealthy -
we are old and biologically developed - but a new generation of
growing Children may have a negative cumulative reaction to Microwave cooking

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh    Scotland