-Caveat Lector-

I am for seeing more substantive discussion.  I would like to see more people
getting involved here and posting their comments on things conspiratorial.
There are certain few who seem to dominate the list with certain pet areas of
concern (this is not bad because we get a lot of good information, and I am
guilty of this as well), and that tends to make people uncomfortable talking
about other issues.  In addition I make pretty dogmatic pronouncements myself
which tend to cause others to think twice before posting comments that I am
likely to take an opposite stance on (such as the UFO phenomenon, alien
abduction, mind control theories, and religious conspiracy).  Some people fear
that their comments will be relegated to the trash heap or that they will be
attacked, personally, and shy away from posting.  I wish they wouldn't.  Some
of the list rules regarding the avoidance of personal attacks are in place for
that very reason.  I hope that more people will contribute to the list and we
can get a broader view of what is going on in the wide world we live in.  More
information, from more people gives us better insight into what is going on
behind the scenes and lets us see more clearly the conspiracy that we are all
tracking down.  SO, come on people post a word or two, get you feet wet and
give it a try!
Teo1000