-Caveat Lector-

On 11 Dec 98 , Jim wrote:

> If you wonder why this stuff is rising everywhere on the internet, check
> out the insulting "defense" being given by Clinton's defenders (heavily
> Jews such as Woody Allen Body Double Alan Dershowitz and the vicious
> Margaret Holtzman, Charles Schumer, Lanny Davis, Rahm, Emanuel, Barnie
> Frank, Jerry Adler etc. etc. etc.). There are others who are not Jewish,
> but only the brain dead fail to see how over-represented this one small
> fraction of the population is in so many evil movements. There is much,
> much smaller group of articulate and, I would say, courageous Jews who
> are opposing this crowd, such as those who are helping to bring eveyone
> the Middle East Realities (MER) list on the web. I gather these intrepid
> souls are paid for their trouble to express their honest opinions with
> ostracism from many elite circles.

Just to remind you that 68% of the American population does NOT want
Clinton impeached. Only 3% are Jewish. What you are saying reflects a
strong bias.

> Schumer and the whole crowd of super-zionists would send 1,000,000
> American boys to their death to defend the anti-Christian state of
> Israel if necessary, without batting an eye; and myself and a growing
> number Americans just aren't going to remain silent while complete the
> hi-jacking of this nation. As one elderly gentlemen I knew asked years
> ago in rhetorical fashion, "Who are these people who want to be above
> criticism?????  Jim Condit Jr.

Did it ever occur to you that the US couldn't care less about Israel.
or Jews.  That the real interest is Mid-Eastern oil and the balance
of power in that part of the world? Israel is the lynch-pin to US
power in that area.

Wm Turnstill gave an excellent,  balanced reply to your post. I just
wanted to add this as something to think about.

sno0wl