-Caveat Lector-

On  9 Dec 98 , [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> With in months from not there will be a new
> group of multi million dollar republicans.
>
> This big sack may not appear in the congressmen
> bank accounts, it will be laundered through the
> best route the political mob has.
>
> The name of these republicans come under the
> "undecided" republicans.
> #1  The democrats will count to see how many republicans
> they need to stop the impeachment ...
> #2  And it will be those republicans who will (a) see the
> light of clinton and (b) have millions of dollars drop from
> heaven on them.
Where would the Democrats get that kind of money?

Everyone knows that they have so much trouble raising any, they have
to go overseas to get it.

When Clinton was accused of getting $7 million illegally, Dole was
accused of getting $17 million illegally--but this Dole business was
just mentioned as an afterthought. If you blinked, you would have
missed it.

Republicans, as Prudy and I know, can do no wrong. And never have sex
either.

Used to be if you had sex, you had to worry about getting pregnant.
Then you had to worry about getting AIDS. Now you have to worry about
incurring million dollar legal bills. Wonder where all the fun has
gone.

sno0wl