-Caveat Lector-

WELCOME TO THE FOURTH REICH
by Michael J. Woodman

We as a people have ignored and abhorred the truth of this century. We
have forgotten the Third Reich so we are moving to the brink of the
fourth Reich. Not in a reunified Germany, but here in America.

In order to have a new world order, one must destroy the independence
of a free people "for their own good." Today our government has begun
the destruction of America as a free people. We are being forced to
register long barrel fire arms in violation of the second amendment
right to bear arms freely.

They have bridled free speech, free worship and free assembly over the
past 10 years. Now they bridle the free ownership of weapons of
defense. First they register your weapons, then they come for them for
"your own good and the safety of your children."

I am not a member of the gun coalition, nor a member of the NRA, nor a
member of any militia in any state. I am a defender of the
constitution and the Bill of Rights. For I am also a student of
history.

We have passed laws in this land that would have done Stalin and
Hitler proud. We have aborted human life and now assist people to "die
with dignity" (suicide, or accurately: murder of self). We have
legally stopped free speech, especially in the "Hate Crime" laws,
which will be used against Christians like RICO has been used in
regard to a scriptural stand on homosexuality, lesbianism and right to
life.

The skin heads are not real Nazis. They are only want-to-be's. The
real Nazis sit in the White House and sign laws which they swore an
oath not to sign. They sit in Congress subverting the constitutional
obligations while writing laws forbidden by the constitution.

They sit on the Supreme Court rewriting the constitution to fit their
vision of America. They have created new rights such as abortion and
uphold laws such as the Brady Bill.

People will scream at this report because they fear their government
of the people, for the people and by the people. They will say that I
am wrong in my assessment. They will say that the Brady Bill will
protect us from the criminals. I don't know of any criminal that
legally purchased a gun.

In order for the state to collect all the guns from the law-abiding,
they must first know where the guns are. Therefore pass a national
registration package so that the national, not the state, nor the
individual, can control ownership of guns for defense even against the
current Gestapo, i. e. AT. Both criminals and intolerant governments
fear one thing: an armed populace. One of the first things Nazi
Germany did to the people was to disarm them.

If we do not turn this nation around from its present course, then one
day articles like this one will be illegal. I am not some left-wing
bomb thrower from the 60s, but a man who took an oath to defend this
nation and its constitutional form of government from all enemies both
foreign and DOMESTIC SUCH AS THE CURRENT WHITE HOUSE ADMINISTRATION.

Today we have begun the decent towards the new world order of the
fourth and final Reich. You can not have a strong citizenship and a
new world order. It is impossible to build this order with Americans
owning weapons in their homes.

Wake Up America before some storm trooper bashes your front door down
by mistake!?!? Wake Up America before some jack-booted ATF Masked man
hauls you off in the middle of the night. Since this is a new system
you can be certain that it is Y2K proof.

Wake Up America before the rule the Department of Defense, Interior,
Education, and Justice. Hate crime laws are unconstitutional. They
violate free speech and separation of federal and states rights. They
also violate the double jeopardy clause of the law.

Wake Up America and turn back to true equal justice under the law. 90%
of the Great Society and New Deal laws and systems need to be scrapped
and not rellaced with more devious legal traps. It is time to take
back America or kiss it goodbye forever more.
-------------
"The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not
interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power.
Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness; only power, pure
power....Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a
dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the
revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.... If you want a
picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -
forever."
-O'Brien to Winston, George Orwell's "1984", 1949
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     The Patriot Resource Center:
                                 http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6627/