-Caveat Lector-

Think of it more in the nature of keeping the masses entertained.
George Orwell's "1984"
or
Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"

Could the Activist in the movie industry be - being intimidated too?  Which
magazines cover those people?  Star, Enquirer so on.  Has anyone noticed that many
Pharmaceutical commercials are going to cartoons and not real people?  Do the
Actors and Actresses want to endorse some of those products and who is willing to
endorse them and for how long?

Who needs actors when you can photograph a person and use digital technology to
keep the masses occupied?  Those actors and also musicians might end up being role
models...

Who else makes a lot of money and / or is in the news that might speak against
your agenda?  The Monarchy, Pricess Di, ect?  Think individuals - that we normally
are interested in.  Notice the propaganda?  The grocery store mags.  Every one has
a picture of Clinton or Hillary or Monica -- along side the ones that we normally
are interested in - Dick Van Dyke, Mick Jagger - the list goes on and this has
been happening since for a long time, they managed to get into many isssues that
also covered Princess Di (when she was alive).  Would these people normally want
to be on the same cover with them?  Do you think of  Clinton or Hillary or Monica
at the same moral level as some one that you are normally interested in --
ASSOCIATION.

Laura
aka The Pied Piper