-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 2/7/99 11:24:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< <<Dear Pie (as in Cow Pie): No you don't have to be bothered by someone
with
 at least half a brain. Just unsub me. It is the "AOL WAY". And be good
 little sheep and believe that "lists" like this are exercises in free
 speech. I would rather believe in the tooth fairy. You can believe in
 Barney Frank as you do now.
 FWP.>>

 FWP , You have got your wish. Bye-bye.

FWP has perpetrated the best case of self fulfilling prophecy I have ever
seen.  First be rude and idiotic to such an extent that you annoy everyone.
Second complain that the list is censored and that all "dissent" is taken away
by unsubscribing them to the list.  When he has offended one too many times he
is unsubbed, and his prophecy has been fulfilled.  He probably will have a
great time with all his buddies saying how he got "censored" for his fight for
the truth on the bad old CTRL list.  Sad.
Teo1000