-Caveat Lector-

Liz Schumacher wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> howard--you may have a point here, insofar as ,when the'mob rules" the
> individual is indeed relegated to a zero point. this is true in any far-
> left/far- right society. I really think, however, that we on the north
> american continent are pretty lucky  in that we are not engaged in a daily
> life/death struggle against our 'oppressors'-from whatever side they may come-
> if we have a struggle at all,its rather a day to day fight, and  it's verbally
> or on paper,and on many matters, it may seem to be rather picayune-just ask
> the folks from Koslovo, or Ruwanda-Burundi-or just about anywhere- they dont
> have the options we do, to toss our guts out for discussion/argument -they
> just toss out their guts.Period-  (usually after theyve been shot down in the
> streets)
> liz

   Your observation of the differences in difficulties between our
situation in N. America and in other parts of the world is precisely why
I spend my time in studying the messages on this list and responding to
many. In Hitler's 1924 "Mein Kamph", he made fairly clear his plan for
Germany. Most did not seem to understand the ramifications of his plan.
Likewise, many do not seem to understand the ramifications of the plans
of the elite of our country. There were many steps taken before war and
the gas chambers. Some of these steps have been taken in the western
nations. It is important to understand the potentials, attempt to stop
further steps in this direction, retract these steps if possible, and
prepare for their result if this is not possible.

Howard Davis